Because customers may have a need to provide additional end-users with access to their camera configurations or visibility into the media stored on their SiteCloud account, there are 3 types of users available within SiteCloud - Sensera's comprehensive software and monitoring service.
These include the SiteCloud Administrator, Master Account and Read-Only (Permission Based). There is also a public URL option that can be posted to a website, project page or shared generally.
SiteCloud Administrator (Account POC):
- A SiteCloud Administrator serves as the main point of contact (or Account POC) by creating the original login and password used to access SiteCloud
- NOTE: Registering additional cameras added to an existing SiteCloud account must be completed by the Administrator or credentials must be shared
- This user has the ability to create up to 25 additional "read only" (Permission Based) users
- The Administrator has full access to the account including all related cameras including the settings to monitor, configure, and manage the camera(s) features
- The Master Account user is typically an additional point of a contact who needs the same administrative access as that of the SiteCloud Administrator
- This user may be granted access to one or more cameras across different SiteCloud accounts, depending on need
- Last 4 digits of the camera serial number(s) the user should have access to
- Include the username
- Request the account be promoted to a "Master Account"
Read-Only Account (Permission Based Access):
- Read Only users are usually an end-user that doesn't need full administrative access
- The SiteCloud Administrator will create the Read Only users unique credentials as follows:
Public Access URL:
- The public access URL is typically used to provide additional end-users the ability to view images or LiveStream on one or more cameras without having administrative access
- This type of user does not require a username or password to be created
- SiteCloud Administrators can configure permissions and settings for the public page