The primary display within SiteCloud is the "View" page. This is where you can view, compare, zoom, and see annotations for a given image. Additionally, you can access the column of feature icons on the left-side navigation, as shown in the below screenshot.
Battery, Comms, Temp, and Solar will show green for normal status, and turn yellow or red indicating warning or alert levels.
Stream, DVR, LiveView, and Triggering icons indicate whether that feature is currently running (yellow).
Image Information and Controls:
Zoom Slider: Allows you to digitally zoom the selected image and pan left, right, up, and down using your cursor
Annotations: Select this box to view any available annotations associated to an image
- Take Picture Now: Allows you to take an immediate "On Demand" (a la carte) picture which will display under "Captured Images"
- View Live Stream: Allows you to initiate live streaming so you can see your site in real time. Note: some items in the feature button column may be unavailable during use
- Opens an additional tab that will update with continuously taken low-resolution images
- Helps with aligning your camera during initial installation
- Images will update within 15-30, depending on your network
- Configure Camera (All Cameras): Allows a user to configure basic properties such as camera status alerts, project updates, and time zones. Users should also go here to review their "Data Usage Estimator"
- Configure DVR (MC60, 68, 78, 88, and SiteWatch Only): Allows a user to enable and configure their Digital Video Recorder (DVR) options where video or still images can be taken
- Configure LiveView (MC60, 68, 78, 88, and SiteWatch Only): Allows a user to enable and configure near real-time still images with shorter scheduling intervals
- Configure Motion Triggering (SiteWatch-PRO 1 and 2 Only): Allows a user to configure a triggering schedule and take a series of still images or recorded video clip
- Configure Night Mode (SiteWatch-PRO1 Only) - Allows a user to configure which camera and illumination is used for a monitored area (Example, infrared or white light)
Configure VMD (SiteWatch PRO 2 Only): Allows a user to manage the area they are monitoring by masking and/or adjusting Video Motion Detection (VMD) sensitivity
- Play TimeLapse Video: Select this option to play the TimeLapse video the camera automatically created within the image viewer
- Download TimeLapse: Select this option to download an .MP4 video of your TimeLapse video
- Configure TimeLapse Schedules: Select this option to select the schedule for taking TimeLapse images along with the frequency
- Configure TimeLapse Video: Select this option if you'd like to customize your TimeLapse video from a date frame of pictures and/or duration
- Display a window with camera setting information for the selected image
- Annotate an image by drawing or typing on it with the color of your choice
- Annotations are saved with the image and can be displayed at any time within SiteCloud, individual sharing, or through export
- Saved annotations will be hidden by default
- For more information on annotation in SiteCloud, click here.
- Permanently remove the selected image from your account
- Email an individual image to a user (Must be less than 10 MB)
- Export one or multiple images into a downloadable zip file
- Export a single image via Autodesk BIM 360
- Export a single image via PlanGrid
- Export range of images based on image name, tag, or caption
- Select date range and types of images you want to export
- Include annotations, if any
- Completed exports will appear here for download via a zip file
- Icon will display a yellow outline around it when files are ready to download
- Menu displays the weather information for the selected image when and where it was captured
- Allows a user to compare two images side-by-side
- Select the "Compare" button at the top and choose your pictures from the "Captured Images" pane on the right
Once the two images have been selected, use the slider on the bottom or right of the image to compare