All Sensera cameras are accessed through SiteCloud, Senera's comprehensive software and monitoring service accessed through a user-friendly, easy to use web portal. This Site Management Software is where camera features are enabled, configured and media is managed.
In order to use your Sensera camera, you must have a SiteCloud account, which is quick and easy to set up. See Creating a SiteCloud Account if you haven't already done so.
Once you are logged into your SiteCloud account, the next step is to register your camera(s) to the account. This is how SiteCloud knows which cameras are yours. You can register as many Sensera cameras as you would like to a SiteCloud account.
Registering a Sensera Camera to your SiteCloud Account
- Log into your SiteCloud account and navigate to the SITES page
- Click on the "Register New Device" pulldown in the upper left area of the Sites page.
- You will see the "Register a New Device" dialog box, which allows you to enter information about your camera:
- Camera Name: Enter a descriptive name for your camera, that will help you identify it. You can use a maximum of 32 characters.
- Serial Number: Enter your camera's full serial number found on the sticker on the bottom or back of your camera. It starts with either "M" or "S" followed by 10 digits.
- Time Zone: Select the time zone your camera will be active in. If your time zone doesn't appear in the list then contact Sensera Support and we'll be happy to add it.
- Site: Enter the name of the site or project your camera is deployed on (this helps keep your cameras organized when you have more than one).
Be sure to select the "Copy settings from existing camera" to expedite feature configurations
And finally, click the "Register" button to complete the registration process.