Users designated as Administrators in SiteCloud are granted access to additional camera information available through the VIEW page of your account as outlined below.
Camera Name Selector: Displays the chosen camera and designated name
Network and Camera Battery Strength Menu:
Displays a quick view of the network signal strength and battery charge for the selected camera. Additional details on power, network, account, and node (camera) can be viewed by selecting the arrow on the drop down list.
- Battery level: state of charge as a percentage
- Battery Voltage
- Net Power
- Network Type: displays either as Mobile or WiFi
- Network Name: displays the name of a Wi-Fi network or the connection type if using mobile
- Signal: displays network strength as a percentage
- Service Plan: displays purchased mobile GB plan
- Service Start Date
- Service End Date
- Current Usage: displays GB usage regardless of a Wi-Fi or Mobile service plan
- Node (Camera)
- Serial #
- Free Memory
- Product Model
- SW (Software) Version
- Current Month Data Usage Graph: displayed as a percent and Wi-Fi customers will see this as "Infinity%"